Now it’s even easier for Middle Eastern fans to recreate the Duchess of Sussex’s royal style
Scottish accessory label Strathberry was catapulted to cult status when Meghan Markle first stepped out carrying one of their signature totes (the bag reportedly sold out on their website within 11 seconds) late last year. Since then, Markle has been spotted twice showcasing their designs. Now, the brand is releasing an exclusive capsule collection here in the Middle East.
Launching in November at Harvey Nichols Dubai and Bloomingdale’s Dubai and Kuwait, the four-piece collection features a special version of the Strathberry Nano Tote in embossed croc leather and comes in four different colour ways including black, grey, red, and blue.
Here are five things you need to know about the brand before their exclusive Middle East capsule collection hits shelves next month.
1. Founded in 2013 by husband and wife duo Guy and Leeanne Hundleby, Strathberry is an Edinburgh-based luxury label that focuses on quality and authenticity.
2. Their signature bar closure is part of the brand’s DNA and was inherited from the leather sheet music folios of musicians and performers.
3. The brand draws inspiration from its Scottish roots and its surroundings have shaped their collections in terms of colours, materials, and imagery.
4. All of their bags are handcrafted in Spain by the finest artisans, using high quality materials.
5. It’s not just Meghan Markle who is a fan of Strathberry. Their designs have also been spotted on Margot Robbie and Julianne Hough.
- Words by Gracie Stewart